View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frostmania-Draenor

re: Resignation - Frostmania (another one bites the dust?)

I have lately been considering to resign from the guild and i now have made the decision to actually do so. Since i do not have enough time to raid anymore and that the raiding was off anyways (for my oppinion), i do not feel like i am of anymore use here.

I also want to add, that those i had realy had bonding with have already left the guild and i have enough other reasons due to certain people's actions that i am forced to take my leave. I like to enjoy my time on WoW and im pretty commited to my friends and the guild. Sadly i do not feel this bond anymore with this guild and a few of its members.

Of course not all are bad words, because i realy enjoyed the hospitality and the times that i got to raid. So thanks to those that put alot of effort in keeping this guild running, cause i do think that this guild runs on those handfull of people.

Grats on completing the DS-HC content in time and i hope to see a few of you later in-game!
Muckyfloor
Augur
Forum Troll!

re: Resignation - Frostmania (another one bites the dust?)

Never nice when a whole circle of friends leave. Unfortunately we never really spoke much which is a shame and you didn't really see us at our best, I blame the end of the expansion ofc though!

Hope you find a guild you feel more at home with though Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nothing Else Matters Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum