Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nothing Else Matters Forum Index -> Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mardazur
Mardazur
Augur
Forum Troll!

re: Books!

Would anyone know any good fantasy books that i might be interested in? I'm a big fan from the Wheel of Time, Saga of Recluce and Serpentwar Saga series, and was wondering if anyone knows any books/series that i might like ^^

"It's like sesame street: one thing is not like the others, one thing should go die alone" - Amy Farrah Fowler
Althonios
Augur
Hopeless Case

Dragonlance chronicles
Mardazur
Mardazur
Augur
Forum Troll!

Awsome, will give em a look Alth Happy

"It's like sesame street: one thing is not like the others, one thing should go die alone" - Amy Farrah Fowler
Althonios
Augur
Hopeless Case

Here is the first chapter...hope the link works

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dragonlance-Chronicles-Dragons-Twilight-Fantasy/dp/0140115404/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297191947&sr=8-1#reader_0140115404
Amrythale

Now that you mention serpentwar saga, it envolves alot of characters from the Riftwar saga. You will get to know Prince Arutha's story and how he met his wife. You will learn all about how Pug became who he is and his boyhood friend Thomas. (Magican: Aprentice, Magican: Master, Silverthorn and A darkness at sethanon)
closely related are Prince of the blood and The kings buccaneer (about Aruthas sons, and you meet Nakor the isalani aswell)

Dragonlance Chronicles are awesome. Alot of books have been made in that world.

some other good ones is those writen in the Forgoten realms world. Like The Avatar series, The Cleric Quintet and The Dark Elf Trilogy (famous named darkelf Drizzt Do'Urden comes from those). Also The Elminster Series.

Good writers i would recomend are R.A. Salvatore, Ed Greenwood, Troy Denning, Tracy Hickman and Margaret Weis.

You might look up Stephen king and his dark tower series aswell.

And last one, but not least, for now i would recomend Terry Pratchet

Forum Troll!

I can recommend the Mistborn series, Elantris and Warbreaker if you enjoy reading fantasy, they're from Brandon Sanderson. The same writer who's currently finishing the WoT series

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nothing Else Matters Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum