View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feastoffury
Venturer
Hardcore

re: Feastoffury leaving

I start this with saying i was bad idea come back not as ppl are bad because of seems like we arent ever getting back to 25man and i cannot give max focus for 10man raiding, maybe max 50% focus i got wow in minimal screen while 10mans and watching movies same time, ignoring half of things.
That leads me to second thing i want to go back 25man raiding, and i got place on guild saved for me. I'm going and this time i wont return. I'm sorry if i woked hoping feelings on some ppl, but its the way i am, little ahole. and guys on guild, there is only left ppl i liked Salty, Harkar and preach. So much is gone. Im sorry for letting you guys down.
Best of luck wish i. I know that i wont get 3rd change for coming back.

In agony I remain

EarendilRogue
Oracle
Hopeless Case

re: Re: Feastoffury leaving

Best of luck in the future, mate. Hope the new guild gives you the focus that is required to raid in a social environment where respect towards others is a key element.

Since you already said yourself, 3rd chances are rare but not a no per se. So, let's see what happens.

On the other hand, this...

Feastoffury wrote:
and guys on guild, there is only left ppl i liked Salty, Harkar and preach.

does not sound like you want to come back anyways...

Cheers,

Earendil
Preachesss
Hopeless Case

I hate seeing you go, we discussed this and i said it was you're decision. You're a great raider and you have expressed that you dont like 10M raiding and i respect that. Best of luck to you mate and im sure we will speak again!
FuzzyAyden
Hopeless Case

If I'm totally honest it's completely disrespectful to say you only "liked" persons x, y and z. Sure I don't expect people to like everyone but this is just a kick in the balls.

However seeing you want heroic progression and 25man I understand you do not expect to find this at NeM. So good luck.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum