View previous topic :: View next topic  
Awai 88

re: awai

as some of u are most prob aware i left the guild on Awai There are a few reasons to this my new job means i can be working from 7 in the morning to ten at night and this means i cant commit to nem raids I.E i cant commit to the required amount to be a raider

Raiki and shyo leaving had little to do with my destitution i had been thinking about it for weeks now them leaving was just the catalyst for me So i DON'T want them being blamed

All so there are a couple of people i want to thank by name this 2 people are Mucky and Tina u 2 helped me struggle through trying to become a dps (shame i let u guys down on that front ) hope u guys dont see me like that ofc

And there are alot more of u guys that have made my time with nem very special to me and i will all ways be great full for these <3

The one memory that will all ways keep me giggling is ben during WOTLK On his mage how No matter what the boss 2 secs later he would be dead:P

And if any of u want it my real id is Moshbabe88@gmail.com (dont ask!!:P)

I have enjoyed my 2 years with u guys may the future bring u all the luck u deserve

Awai/sam xx

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Muckyfloor
Augur
Forum Troll!

Sad times Ofc thats not how we see it ^^ Tis more us letting the social side of the guild down, but thats an arguement for another day!

Your always welcome back at NeM if you ever change your mind, nobody escapes that easily ;) You've been a dam good member over the years, always up for pretty much anything advertised in guild chat^^ Tis a shame to see you go!

Hope you have fun in your new guild though! Theys vey lucky to have this!
Darsid
Traveler
Hopeless Case

Sad to see you go Sam, gonna miss you in the green wall...
...Mayday...
Augur
Forum crawler

must admit im not thinking you are letting us down.. I think we are letting you down (we should be ashamed really! Same goes to Raiki and Shyo tbh) and im both pissed and sad at the same time not pissed at you, Sam.. But more at the general direction the guild is taking. We have gained alot of new people lately and at the same time losing old nemmers to rl and/or new guilds and i can see how that will/can change the guild and i really dont like it. Not an attack at new members! WE LOVE YOU! Its more a matter of forgetting the NEM ways in all these changes.

I dont blame you for leaving us and dont feel like you have to hide out on a different server either :P

Cya/chat soon

May

You better not lose contact with me Sammy! :P xx
Kochansky
Traveler
No Life

Goodbye and GL

A

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: